HEAD ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE www.lucentproductions.com

About Me

Lucent Productions is an freelance video production company focused in action sports but with additional experience in a wide range of video production from commercial to wedding videography.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lincoln Tool and Machine Corp

The owner at Lincoln Tool and Machine Corp. contacted me a few weeks back about producing some promotional material for the c. They were referred to me by a friend in the bike industry (referrals really ARE your best friend) since Lincoln Tool used to machine a lot of the amazing backplates for the e.13 chainguide systems.
I met with the owner not really knowing what to expect as far as their machinery and what I could possibly be filming, but I was in for a huge surprise.

Owner Scott Ferrecchia gave me a tour of their entire facility, leading me last into the room that houses their INSANE automated system. I would try to explain it but video REALLY is worth a thousand words. Bob and Dave, the guys that run the system, were great in helping out with whatever I needed like removing panels, programing machining tool paths, to helping me get some AWESOME GoPro shots.

Here's a few BTS pics of how we mounted the GoPro using a suction mount for some of the POV shots!



And now the video!



Thanks again to the entire team at Lincoln Tool and Machine. You guys made this feel like play and not one bit work!

No comments: