HEAD ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE www.lucentproductions.com

About Me

Lucent Productions is an freelance video production company focused in action sports but with additional experience in a wide range of video production from commercial to wedding videography.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Artsy Fartsy.

I got the new camera crane out last week for the first time, and I must say that it is kinda tricky at first. In the first five minutes of using the crane, I did the following:
1.) Swung the camera into branches.
2.) Swung the camera into people.
3.) Swung the back end of the camera into my head when I was too busy watching the monitor.

After a few minor adjustments I got the hang of watching the rider, watching the monitor, and watching the position of the crane all at the same time.

Check out some of the footage!

No comments: