HEAD ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE www.lucentproductions.com

About Me

Lucent Productions is an freelance video production company focused in action sports but with additional experience in a wide range of video production from commercial to wedding videography.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MIA

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, most of my free time has now been shifted to home ownership! Since my last post, my awesome gfriend and I have bought our first house! We closed/moved last Thursday and have been spending all our free time cleaning, painting, and even doing demolition!

My next update will hopefully be a picture of the new Lucent office after its painted and furnished! (after I paint the bathroom and bedroom)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WINTER EDITION?! WINTER IS OVER!!! get with the times jeesh.