HEAD ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE www.lucentproductions.com

About Me

Lucent Productions is an freelance video production company focused in action sports but with additional experience in a wide range of video production from commercial to wedding videography.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ready to Shred

I am officially ready to hit the mountains. For the past 6 years, I've rocked a Burton Custom with the Mission SI Step-In Bindings. This year I decided to go cold turkey on step-ins and get a whole new setup, so I picked up a Palmer Burn 158, paired up with the Flux Stream SF bindings in the Special Edition Rising Sun (yeah, I know the rising sun is played out), and my most favorite part, the Flow 'The One - Focus' boots with the BOA system. Basically, its a steel wire lacing system where you turn a dial to tighten up the boots. These have TWO dials for ultimate dialiability (is that a word?). What could be better? Well, I ordered the OGIO Caddy board from Whiskeymilitia.com the other day and they sent me two by accident...and still only paid for one!


No comments: