HEAD ON OVER TO THE NEW SITE www.lucentproductions.com

About Me

Lucent Productions is an freelance video production company focused in action sports but with additional experience in a wide range of video production from commercial to wedding videography.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shuffle Mix.


Just recently picked up a Red Shuffle from Apple, and I figured I give ya'll a list of some of the songs on there that you should prob have in your iTunes. To make you think I'm with it when it comes to the whole music scene, I'll only list the bands not played on TRL. Big thanks to Aaron Lutze for introducing me to foundtracks.com and further contributing to work procrastination.

The Go! Team - "Grip Like a Vice"
Blonde Redhead - "23"
Interpol - "Pace Is the Trick"
Yeasayer - "2080"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Sealings"

I should probably go buy some skinny jeans, slip on Vans, and a white v-neck undershirt to complete my hipster transformation.

No comments: